Last Updated: 03/13/2019
Random Selection Service / Selection details
Random Selection Details
The Random Selection Details window displays all the information regarding the selection status and settings. It also provides the selection history and allows for changes to the pending selection status.
The Random Selection status can be one of the following:
- SELECTION PENDING - for an open selection
- TEST COMPLETED - when the selection is closed
- NO SHOW - when the selected employee does not show up
- REFUSAL - when the employee refuses to be tested
- CANCELED - when the selection needs to be canceled for a specific reason, such as the employee being on a long vacation
In the bottom part of the window, you can view the selection status list, which displays all changes made to the selection status.